7 tricks to save space
The storage space's optimization became an everyday preoccupation.
Luckily, Bellila always has good ideas to facilitate your life !
We've selected for you, the 7th best tricks.
- Your entrance hall is too small? You don't know anymore how to furnish it? Our coat rack HOP would be optimal; it will find easily its place to your apartment and will be able to welcome your keys, shoes, storage tray on its three shelves modernly and elgantly.
- Bored of the shoes in your entrance hall? The Volcane bench seat facilitates your family lifestyle; an handy seat but also a scandinavian storage space to your shoes. It will dressed your entrance hall by bringing some nature.
- The batch of low tables HAT is smart thanks to its dissimulated trunks, it will helps you to gain some space in your living room as well as in your bedroom as a contemporary bedside table.
- Play with the objects and mix lamp and coat rack to optimize your entrance hall's space with the clever Oud M lamp.
- You've always dreamt to bring some nature to your living room, but your thought you didn't have enough places for it? Bellila designed for you the Volcane low table, modern and design, it hides a spacious storage and the possibility to create a green space within your living room.
- Alfred is beautiful, Alfred is comfortable, Alfred is smart. This couch will allows you to save a low table space thanks to its shelf in oak.
- Cut and serve fresh products for your snacks on our cutting board Gosto, elegant and useful, you'll have the possibility to plant some aromatic plants.